Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some cross stitching i did whilst at mums on bed rest grr



A few small pictures i did whilst on complete bed rest at my mums to rest my foot whilst still in plaster.

I get my stitches out tomorrow and a new cast put on, am dreading the stitches out but will be ok mums coming with me to hold my hand lol!!!

Thanks for everyones support in my time of my operation, i have my other foot to get done, i just hope the same complications don't happen with my next operation as they did with this one and am hoping i don't have to wait too long for it, can't wait to wear my nice new shoes!!!

Hoping to put the before and after pics on tomorrow so watch out for those, definate change, you can see a complete difference.

3 comments:

The Button Witch said...

great stitching hun
Do I recognise some of those lol
Hope all that stitching got you through some tough times
Hugs shellie

Nannieflash said...

Hi Precious, Im glad to see you are putting your free time to good use, love the cross stitching and Im sure its keeping you busy, you know what they say about idle hands. love and big hugs Shirleyxxxxx

stitchersanon said...

Lovely stitching..good luck with the stitches ;-)